Whipped dairy-free low-carb (Dalgona) coffee
- 1½ tbsp 1½ tbsp espresso instant coffee powder
- 1½ tbsp 1½ tbsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp hot, or boiled water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1½ cups 350 ml unsweetened almond milk or
- ½ cup 120 ml ice cubeice cubes
- For the whipped topping, use either a whisk, handheld frother, or immersion blender with a whisk attachment (the whipping time will be slightly longer using the first two methods).
- Stir together the espresso powder, erythritol, and hot water in a pint-sized glass jar, or a narrow glass.
- Insert the immersion blender into the glass, and over high speed, whisk for about 3 minutes. As the dark, coffee mixture is whipped, it will double in volume and become a light brown, whipped cream.
- Fill a large glass with ice, about ⅔ full. Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, and mix together.
- Spoon the whipped coffee on top, and stir together just before serving.